Mammoth Commerce e-commerce

The phrase e-Commerce is synonymous with online shopping and if this is what you are looking for then you’re going to need a Mammoth.

We have three Mammoths to choose from, each offering the ability to get you online and trading as efficiently and effectively as possible. Let’s not forget the Social Media side of things – we have a Mammoth for that too.

Before you get down to choosing your Mammoth, we have some interesting detail for you below.

It would also be useful to read the following articles: Affiliate Website Guide; Marketing Affiliate Websites; Managing Your Affiliate Website

Wikipedia has a useful and somewhat informative timeline which makes for some very interesting reading. Regardless of your thoughts, you almost certainly contributed to the Worldwide Retail E-commerce Sales figure of $1.915 Trillion for 2016

 e-commerce:

mobile payment

“…offers you the means to purchase goods online from wherever you are at the crucial moment when you decide a purchase is imminent.”

An interesting point: E-commerce accounted for 11.7% of total retail sales in 2016, up 15.6% over 2015

In 2016, Amazon accounts for 43% of all the online sales for the US with £130 billion online sales in 2016 for the UK alone.

With all this drive in e-commerce, now is the right time to stake your claim for a slice of this lucrative sector don’t you think?

Our Mammoth Packages
The Mammoth  The Mammoth Plus  The Mega Mammoth  The Social Media Mammoth
mammoth mummy mammoth Daddy Mammoth Social Media Mammoth
Sources:
Wikipedia.org

https://en.wikipedia.org

Decade Description
1970s–1980s Very basic systems of electronic commerce emerge. The use of new technologies electronic funds transfer (EFT) and electronic data interchange (EDI). Used by a relatively small amount of people.
1980s–1990s During this time period, ATM Machines and Credit cards laid down the foundation for the growing world of e-commerce. The Boston Computer Exchange and Minitel become among some of the first most notable e-commerce platforms in the world.
1990s–2000s The advent of the World Wide Web opened the door for many new e-commerce services to have a global scope. Services like Amazon.com and EBay were some of the most notable e-commerce websites to be released during this time period.
2000s–2010s Hundreds of e-commerce services emerge such as:

UK Business Insider

http://uk.businessinsider.com

“An analysis by Slice Intelligence found that 43% of all online retail sales in the US went through Amazon in 2016, as the e-commerce giant’s market share continues to grow.

According to the study, which analyzed more than 4 million online purchases, Amazon accounted for the majority (53%) of the growth in US e-commerce sales for the year.”

The UK’s Online Retail Association

https://www.imrg.org

17th January, 2017 – £133bn was spent online with UK retailers in 2016, the latest figures from the IMRG Capgemini eRetail Sales Index have revealed. This was £18bn more than the amount spent online in 2015 and meant that the Index registered growth of 16% in 2016. The results demonstrate an exceptional performance for online retail in 2016, exceeding IMRG and Capgemini’s forecast of 11% growth for the year and unexpectedly reversing a trend of declining growth rates over the past few years (see chart below). 

For 2017, IMRG and Capgemini forecast e-retail will record a further 14% growth.” 

 

“The strong performance of online retail in 2016 was fuelled by the continued growth of sales made on smartphones. In December, sales made via smartphones were up 47% year-on-year (YoY). In contrast, sales made on tablets were down 3% YoY. Smartphones accounted for 54% of mobile device sales, with tablets accounting for the other 46%. This is a huge uplift on December 2015, when smartphones accounted for 39% of mobile device sales.”