Running an e-commerce app is not as easy as it seems. According to business reports by an E-Commerce Development Company firms, who are running an e-commerce app need more skilled people than those running their own store.
Analyzing the app performance, business development model and the sales performance are some key features which are very much in use for the e-commerce platform. Since the seller is not directly in contact with the buyer, they cannot judge the behavior and the psychology of the buyer. In such a condition, there is an urgent requirement of algorithm based analytics that can help in determining the various behaviors of the consumer and also to measure and judge the performance of the company across all segments.
Google Analytics: An ultimate weapon
Google Analytics is the analytical tool provided for free by Google. The tool allows you to browse through the various statistics of your app and draw out conclusions based on the data that you get. Right from providing the number of users, the geographical spread, the usage time and the likely interaction of a user with your app, Google Analytics is a powerful tool that is a must to use for all the e-commerce firm owners.
With so many options, Google Analytics is a one stop solutions to many basic needs that an app owner has. Their real time tracking techniques, clubbed with the other products of Google, allow a user to track the performance of the app and even add goals and checkpoints to measure the popularity and conversion rate of the apps.
According to reports by some App Development services Google Analytics is the most favored tool because it is free and the reports generated by this service are quite comprehensive and can be easily used to formulate marketing and strategic planning for the e-commerce firms.
Some of the major features of Google Analytics that make it important for the e-commerce apps are:
- Free of Cost: The Google Analytics is a free tool and can be integrated with any app or website. Since it is free, it has become the most important analytical tool present in the digital market. Moreover, the authenticity of Google makes it trustworthy and most of the people prefer to use Google Analytics for their monitoring and analysis needs.
- Create Goals and monitor them: Google Analytics allows you to create goals and keep a track on whether you are able to meet those goals or not. According to a prominent E-Commerce Development Company creating goals is a great way to judge your conversion rates. The goals can be anything from purchases, to call to action, to subscribers to buyers. Google will give you the location from where the traffic is coming and also the keywords that are working for you.
- Site Speed: This feature allows you to monitor the load speed of your pages and see if they’re optimized or not. This feature can help a lot as you can identify the pages that are taking much time to load and modify them in accordance with your own needs.
- Event Track: This feature allows you to monitor events created by you. Example of events are how many downloads you are getting, how many people are clicking on your ads, which ads are earning more for you and so on.
- Real Time Reports: Using the IP Address tracking and other Google tools, the Analytics suite gives you real time reports about the users on your site and what are they doing there. It also lets you know the location of your traffic and using what source did they arrive to your site.
Since Google Analytics can help with so many things and more, every Mobile App Development Company recommends using the suite for a better performance. Also, a lot of Mobile App Development Company use Google Analytics themselves in order to test their own performance and see how their projects are faring in the digital market.